Agriculture isn’t Always Dirty

    There are many ways to tell a story. One way is by pictures, they’ve always said “pictures are worth a thousand words.” My pictures represent agriculture, and how there are different types of agriculture. Most people think of agriculture as farmers in big tractors or cattle in feed lots all muddy and nasty. Believe it or not, not all aspects of agriculture are dirty and smelly.  These are three pictures of agriculture that created my love for the agriculture industry.


Pooh Bear, my former show pig snuggled in, asleep in the trailer before his time to shine. He was definitely telling me he was done for the day!


A super close picture of one of my personal favorite plants in the greenhouse. The feeling of growing something so beautiful from a seed is mind blowing!


My younger sister showing a calf we raised; after a bath and good blow dry session!



Comments

  1. I already have my comments done for the week but I saw your piggy on here and I just had to say something.
    I have a pig as well. He is not a show pig though, he is just a spoiled, inside, Juliana “Mini” Pig.
    I can confirm that farm animals are not always dirty and nasty. Theo, my pig, is cleaner than my dogs most of the time haha. It made me happy to see somebody else with a pig :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts